2009年7月21日星期二

Working with different cultures and special guests

Q:What kind of work place do you think you will work best in? Choose a country other than Japan and research and explain 1 aspect of their business culture that is different than Japan. Do you think it is a good practice? Why?
A:I will choose to work in New York. As you know, NY is the most glamorous city all over the world, where lots of work opportunities could be offered, and where I can grow maturely. Although many people say New York is a fast, money-worship city where the relationships between people are so indifferent, I still think working there is a good opportunity for me to get to know the whole world: the diversified culture, the edge-cutting technology, the advanced ideology, etc.
For me, it's rather a learning trip to broaden my horizon. Besides, since NY is a big pot that mixes different people and their culture, I'm very interested in knowing people from different background.

2 条评论:

  1. We need to know people who have different background.
    so, NY is the good place for you to work!

    回复删除
  2. I like your positive attitude to enjoy meeting people from different background. NY has many opportunities to meet many foreign people.

    回复删除