2009年7月23日星期四

Politics and Reflections

The United Nations (UN) is the key organization to promote and maintain world peace between governments. If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities? Why?

I would like to work as a spokesperson for the United Nation. A spokesperson can serve as a bridge that connects the UN with the whole world, and plays a very important role in the UN activities. I think life will be more meaningful if my job is somewhat challenging. As I like to deal with people relationship, and my dream was once to be a journalist back in my childhood, being a spokesperson is just what I enjoy and I am good at. Besides, as an English major student, I think communicating with people in English is the way that we can maximize our English ability.

2 条评论:

  1. Hi,
    I was impressed with your opinion!
    You have positive attitude toward working, don't you? That's nice!Spokespersons need to be active and you can use your language abilitis, including Japanese! GOOD LUCK!

    回复删除
  2. hi
    your opinion is great!
    we do not forget to try and challenge many things even if they are very difficult or hard to do!

    回复删除