2009年7月9日星期四

Homework--Family Life

For homework please answer the questions in the textbook on page 14, section 4 a-f. Do not give one sentence answers, but explain them by giving evidence and examples.

a. When do children usually leave home?
I cannot tell the specific time when children will leave home. But I think when they have jobs or get married, they will leave home. Maybe at that time, they are mature enough to handle the failure properly, to face the difficulties with strong wills.
b. How many people live in your home?
There are three people living in my home: My father,my mother and I. I am the only child in my family.
c. Do you have a head of the family?
No.People in our family are equal.
d. Who does the housework?
My mother do most of the houswork in my family, like cooking, washing, and sweeping. And my father will give a little help sometimes, such as cleaning the dishes or the air-conditioner net.
e. Who runs the family?
My father runs the family. Because he is still working in the company and paying my tuition fee. My mother has retired and now she is a housewife in my family.
f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
There are two bedrooms in our family. One is my parents' and the other is mine. so I have one room to sleep in.

1 条评论:

  1. hi applepie~
    do you live apart from your grandparents?
    is that common in your country??

    回复删除