2009年12月10日星期四

Homework8: Weddings

Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea?
I think having a massive wedding is a good idea. Because it is important and meaningful to our lifetime.
What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think eloping is not a good idea. Because you can't leave your family alone and eloping. It's selfish and frivolous action. It will heart both of you and your family members.
Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii?
Yes, I have thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Aegean Sea.
What is your ideal wedding?What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I think that will be my ideal wedding in my life to have a wedding in Aegean Sea. I can enjoy both the beautiful sea and my wedding. At that time I will wear white wedding dress and traditional red garment (QiPao ) on that big day. Because I think that will be a wonderful marriage in my lifetime, and wear a bridal veil and traditional costumes in my wedding I think I will have a happy and harmonious family in the future.

3 条评论:

  1. Hi!
    I disagree with eloping,too!
    It is selfish way.
    Anyway...I'm interested in QiPao!
    Is it traditional chinese dress like Japanese Kimono?

    回复删除
  2. Hello!!
    I agree with your eloping idea.
    I think family is very important. So if a person want to marrige, the person need to get family permit.

    回复删除
  3. I agree with ur opinion about eloping.
    Elopig could be nice only in dramas.

    回复删除