2009年10月26日星期一

Homework3: Friends

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
Such as one's family circumstances. I think it's privite things and rude to discuss with friends.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
Yes. I have Primary School, Junior High School, High School, University friends for different parts of my life. They are all important and good to me.
Yes, I talk about different things with different people, and go to different places.For examples My mother is also a special friend in my life. I will talk about some trouble things happened to me in my life with her.My classmate is also different friends in my life, we will talk about our future, our dreams, what is going on nowadays and sports, anything that will be the topics between friends. And, the place will be at school, at resturant, in the public place.

8 条评论:

  1. Hi! I have never tought that my mother is my friend!

    回复删除
  2. Hi,applepie♪”
    I also think my mother is a special friend in my life.
    However, I rarely talk about LOVE with my mother, but often talk with my friends.
    This's a different point between my mother and friends.

    回复删除
  3. Hello, applepie, nice to see you again. I agree that mother is also a good friend! Seems that you have good relationships with yor mother! Me too, and I'm very happy about it. Your answer is wonderful :)

    回复删除
  4. Hiiii:D!!
    I agree with your final answer♪
    My mother and I are friendly too!!
    By the way, have you ever gone to trip with your firends like a graduation trip?If your answer is YES, where did you go?

    回复删除
  5. Hi.applepie!

    I am often talk to my friend about my family things, such as
    "My sister got marry!! Her hasband is...."
    "Yesterday,I argued with my mother because..."
    Like that.I don't care about discuss about my family. So I talk it to my friends.

    回复删除
  6. I agree with you. I don't like to talk about family circumstances, either. Because I have unintentionally asked a very rude question before. I asked an married woman "Do you have any child?", but she can't have a child because of ilness.

    回复删除
  7. Hi applepie!
    I think so too, I don't talk about family circumstances. It is private things.
    My mother and I are friendly♪

    回复删除
  8. Great comments everyone! I too, talk to my Mom a lot, even at my age! She is a good friend to give advice.

    回复删除