2009年5月25日星期一

Greetings

Q:1. How do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc.)

A:1. I'll say hello to my mother,father,older brother, younger brother, and my grandparents in an informal way, sometimes will make fun of them,or call them in their nickname.

Q:2. How do you greet people that are important in society?

A:2.When I greet people who are important in society, I'll take it seriously. I'll say hello to them while wearing a smile, and shake hands with them.

Q:3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?

A:3.Sometimes I'll greet them differently, especially when they are strangers for me. I'll keep a certain distance to avoid some unnecessary contact with them.

Q:4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?

A:4.Yes, I hug my parents all the times, and my friends as well when they need some encouragements or when I want to congratulate them on their great performances.

5 条评论:

  1. Hi applepie,or lovelygirl? =)
    It's interesting to read that you hug your parents all the time! Is it common to hug your parents / friends where you live? or It is just your habit.

    xx

    回复删除
  2. Hi, applepie :) I also like to hug people, as the same reason as you. When my friends need encouragements or for cngratulations, I hug them~

    回复删除
  3. To Kimi
    Thank you for read my answers. I hug my parents when I got something from my parents or my parents did me a favor. Even when I did some good jobs or met some good things I'll hug my parents.

    回复删除
  4. hey lovely applepie~ :0P
    i also hug my parents and friends like you!
    and i sometimes kiss my mother as well, don't you kiss them??

    回复删除