2010年7月20日星期二

What a wonderful cartoon and movie it is!!!


Do you like having fun with your friends? I recommend watching or playing basketball with your friends in your spare time. My friends and I watched a famous Japanese cartoon call Slam Dunk.
It was very entertaining and taught a lot about basketball skills. Even if you don't know about basketball you can learn the rules from this cartoon. Another movie call Like Mike
is also very interesting and fun to watch. Because there are a lot of NBA stars in this movie. Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki have cameo roles in the movie.
If you play basketball, you can enjoy being with your friends while exercising. It's a good way to play with friends and make a great many new friends. Basketball allows players to practice communication and team work with others. It also allows people to become members of a team.

Some people think watching or playing soccer with friends is also fun. But I think basketball is better. Because it's an indoor game and if it rains, you don't have to worry about getting wet. So, I believe everyone watching or playing basketball can have fun with friends.
Don't you agree with me?

没有评论:

发表评论